Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Science Fair.

I used two photos because Abbey wanted her photo taken with her dessert. lol Tonight was the Science Fair at her school and because she won First place (Yay Abbey!!) among the 7th graders she was able to present her project at the fair. Along with her framed certificate and Blue Ribbon she won a 10 dollar movie gift card. She's already decided to see some vampire movie again. lol I have to admit it was a pretty good movie and I wouldn't have minded seeing it again, but this time Daniel gets to take her. Daniel's mom was able to attend the fair and even went to dinner with us. Normally, she is busy watching his sister's children and doesn't make it out to Abbey's functions ... But since his sister changed her schedule things worked out. bla bla bla ... lol I babble, can you tell??? hahaha Anywho, Abbey wanted Chilli's and yumm it was delicious. After dinner she ordered this huge dessert of chocolate cake drizzled in caramel, topped with a giant scoop of vanilla ice cream and smothered in chocolate sauce. YUMMY!! Next time I'm just ordering dessert. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Abbey! And that dessert looks GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your daughter. I hear you on the vampire movie Twlight, my niece who is also in 7th grade has seen it 5 times already...

    ReplyDelete