Friday, January 23, 2009

Playing catch up. :-)



I'm going to do a little catch up today. Silly me, I lent my camera cord to my friend Helena and then days later I was missing having it because I couldn't download my photos for my blog. Then my oh so brilliant Abbey said "Use my computer, all you do it take your memory card and insert it here." **BLUSH** ... I didn't know it did that!! LOL I am soooooo not a computer person, I'm happy to know how to send E-mail, view a few sites and download photos. She even showed me how to use more than one photo at one time instead of adding one at a time. Ok, enough babble! hahaha

So # 1, This was a huge packet of papers her drama teacher sent home on Tuesday to be looked over, signed and returned the next day for the play they are doing. The play is called "Once on this Island" and Abbey is, Erzulie, the Goddess of Love, it's so her! In a few weeks, they will be putting on the play at a local HS as part of a competition and then they will put it on at a school assembly.

#2, Abbey is taking her SAT's this Saturday and even though she claims not to be nervous (I am!!) she sat down Wednesday and sharpened 20 pencils for the test. One was sharpened down to about palm size. Poor thing, she is nervous. I think I'm starting to regret letting her do this. Ugh!!!! My tummy is all in Knots over this.

#3, Yesterday Abbey changed her baby doll Zack and her Build a Bear Elliana into new outfits and she left their "old" shoes on her keyboard. I walked by her computer room I glanced in and noticed them and thought oh did Anna Marie, my sister, leave Miles shoes here, then I looked closer and started to laugh, they were the dolls.

3 comments:

  1. Your daughter is smarter than me thats for sure. I have no idea how to upload a bunch of pictures like that at once. Looks cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I always wondered how it was done, I'm glad she showed me. lol It's super east too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool. Something I don't know either, but my kids are only 3 and 5, so they can't teach me yet!

    ReplyDelete