Sunday, January 18, 2009

Abbey and Holly


Most Sundays, if all goes well, we visit one of my all time favorite people in the universe.... My baby sister Elizabeth. :-) Tonight and I took this oh so goofy picture of Abbey and my adorable 6 year old niece Holly. I decided to use it because it hits the nail on the head when it comes to these two little girls. SILLY times 2!! They were waving to the audience after their talent show (singing, cheers and dancing). The "crown" was from Holly's lunch at Long John Silvers. On the back of the crown she wrote: Princess movie 7:00 to remind herself that on the Disney channel was a new princess movie. Too cute! Notice how tall Holly is ... if they stand up straight Holly is about half a head shorter than 12 year old Abigail. Wowee! When I look at them I can see the two of us, they are so close and even play the way we did as kids .... running up and down the stairs, jumping on the beds, singing at the top of their lungs and putting on shows for the adults. Holly even has her mommy's same precious smile. Sundays are great days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh to be a kid again! What fun they are having! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete