Saturday, October 31, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
- Abbey with Daniel at our favorite Karaoke restaurant to celebrate her "Almost" Birthday.
- Abbey the some of the girls at her Birthday weekend camping trip.
- Abbey looking so grown up at one of Mother's doctor appointments.
- Abbey with her Summer reading project. They had to either make a book jacket or a puppet of one of the characters. Hers is Kira from Lois Lowery's Gathering Blue.
- Abbey at her Choir skate party.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
Also, if you haven't entered her Blog Candy, click http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/07/winner-one-more-sneak-peek-and-yet.html to sign up. Good luck!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Good luck! Christine
Thursday, July 16, 2009
This adorable sneak peek is Lala, she's one of twelve stamps soon to be released at Irina's new stamp store. La~La Land Crafts. https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/
Irina will release 12 stamps by two new artists in late August. Lala is by artist Kathy R. Jeffords. The second release will feature three artist. If Lala is any indication of the talent the stamp artists have, I think Irina's new store will certainly do well! Good Luck Irina!!!
Be sure to stop by her blog and check out her fabulous celebration candy, you can be the first to own Lala!! http://everythingpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Monday, July 13, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
"Our next goal is to reach 1,000 followers and what better way to celebrate than to give away a prize worth $1,000! That's right, we're giving away a $1,000 gift certificate to Custom Crops! And if that's not enough, we're going to give away a $50 Custom Crops gift certificate each Friday until we reach our goal!"
The Cuttlebug Spot is trying to reach 1000 followers by the end of July and to celebrate they are giving away a $1,000 dollar gift certificate to Custom Crops!!! All you have to do is spread the news and post your name on the link. So be fast!! Head on over to http://www.thecuttlebugspot.com/ , be one of their 1000 and try your luck at a FANTABULOUS prize!! Good luck every one!!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
My niece Jillian and Nephew Bryce spent the 4th with us, so I packed up some snacks and we headed to the park to take some photos. It was really hot, about 104, so we didn't stay long. We ended up watching a movie with their dad since my sister was at work and having dinner there too before heading back to my house. Out of ... oh about 130 photos, these two (with all three of them) were the best I got. My nephew is just not into standing still for more than a heart beat and no matter how many times I ask him to look at me, he just won't and all Jillie wanted to do was climb the trees. lol Still, they are ADORABLE!!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Today was the Talent show at Abbey's school. Abbey and her two friends, Lexie and Melody, danced to Listen to your Heart, techno remix. They called their group The Heart breakers. Abbey was the singer ... of course. lol This is a quick picture I took before they headed out to the stage. They were soooooooo cute and the kids loved it.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
- I'd never oversleep and miss Church, so yesterday never happened! I'd never blame low platelets and dehydration on over sleeping either ... well and not staying up until 3 to read had NOTHING to do with it!! James Patterson is so not worth loosing sleep over.
- I certainly did not pass half my dinner to Abbey last night at my sister's house because I really really love Mickey Mouse shaped chicken nuggets! :-) And before said visit to sister's house I did not tell Abbey to finish her homework in the car!! I'd NEVER do that!
- At my Dr's office, this morning, I didn't tear out an article I wanted to finish reading and stick it in my handbag when they called my name ... no way that's so rude!
- I also didn't ask the nurse to draw blood from my right arm instead of my left because I carry my shopping bags on my left and I knew I was going to be good and NOT head straight to Michael's after.
- I didn't almost cry when my Dr said I needed an IV for dehydration because I just LOVE needles and I didn't get grumpy and really cry when he came back in after the IV and said I needed blood because my platelets were low. I sure as heck didn't say can we do this tomorrow because I all I really wanted to do was NOT go shopping.
- At Michael's I didn't make faces at the lady that was picking her nose, well I tried really hard not to. UGHHHHHHHHHH
- I didn't spend too much :-) Nope not me.
- I didn't take my band aids off and say "No change" to my Daniel just so he won't worry.
- I also didn't send him off shoe shopping at the mall after school with the Roo so I could play with all the stuff I didn't buy :-) ... they needed some daddy & daughter time. :-)
- I"m not ignoring the oven's timer that's been going off for the last 2 minutes so I can finish this blog. LOL I don't think the bread will suffer much. :-)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
This is a conversation I had with my neighbor lady this morning ...
Me: Hi (As I'm getting out of the van and a little startled she is now standing at my door)
her (I don't know her name): Where have you been??????!!!
Me: uhhhhh I took my daughter to school, is everything ok?
Her: NO! I've been waiting for you for an hour!!!
Me: OK, Well, I had to run an errand. Are you ok? Is my mother ok?
Her: I don't care! Take this. (As she shoves a box at me)
Me: Thank you, what is it?
Her: A CAT!!!!! Take it, it's sick or something.
Me: Oh no, what's wrong with it? Where did you find it?
Her: It was on your front porch and my dog was trying to get to it. (she is yelling this as she huffs away)
Me: Oh, well, Thanks.
Now I just adjust the box and go in because, well because she was very cranky and I was excited over a cat and scared it was hurt. I set the box on my bed and took off my heels and peeked in the box ... what do I see???? This sweet stray cat was giving birth! Thankfully she was not hurt like my neighbor thought but just needing some love, food and attention. Now I have to tell you this is actually the third time a stray has shown up literally on our door and given birth. That's how we came to own Golden and Waffle Ann her Kitten. Then came Spicy and her kitten Cupcake ... We had her fixed and gave her away to some friends of Daniel's and kept Cupcake. Our next was Vanilla Wafer with Apple her kitten, Vanilla was also fixed and given away. Apple stayed. When Daniel came home from work I kissed him and said "Guess what my love, we have a new cat and two kittens " he patted the sofa and said "Come here and tell me all about it." LOL He's a cutie through and through. Since we already own 4 cats it's just not going to work with more so we will let her stay here until the kittens are weaned then have her fixed and find them good homes. Abbey named the mommy Omelette and the kittens Poached and Sunny ... as in sunny side up. LOL We have a food theme going and it just couldn't be broken. hahhah