Saturday, April 18, 2009

1st place!




These silly photos were taken after Abbey's Solo Choir competition. She won First place out of about 300 of the Advanced Choir kids. She was too excited to stand still right after and all those photos were blurry with kids jumping up and down. As we were leaving I saw this statue and she immediately wanted to sit on it ... of course! Luckily, because I was afraid of being caught! lol, it was not stable enough so she posed with it instead. In the second photo she wanted it to look like she had horns! She is giggling so hard right now as I type (of course we all know she is on my lap ... always!) She said oh and my handbag is on my horn, I'm ready to shop. hahahaha silly thing.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Abby!! What a fete! You will need to post a video so that we can hear your beautiful voice!! Love the horned picture!!!

    ReplyDelete