Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Card


This is a card I made for one of the super sweet ladies in my Mom to Mom Bible study group at Church. She is so sweet and is always sending me cards and is just such a dear person, a real inspiration to me and I wanted to be sure she was the first one I made a card for with my cricut. It took quite a few tries (7), I'm embarrassed to say, to finally get the size right and the shadow to work properly. But ta da! lol I'm happy with it and I know she will like it. Now to make something extra special for my Daniel. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Funny that you call her "super" sweet Cause when I saw that my first thought was 'thats super cute'! LOL Nice job! I cant wait to get mine so I can play with it! You will have to give me some pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty I love the way you did the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE love love that card! I don't have a Cricut machine. But I did just get a Slice machine a few weeks ago and I love it! It can't do everything the Cricut can do and it only cuts up to 4 inches (me and my sister discovered some of the things that say 4 inches come oout smaller and others come out true to size), but it works for what I need it to do! I just posted 2 new L/O's and on m "Cooper" one I used the Slice to cut "Cooper", the arrow, the photo corners, and the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat is an awesome! I have a hard time getting the sizes I want on the Cricut too. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm adding you to my list on my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete